Friday, January 29, 2016

Doctor Fate #8


:( is right.

Rating: -2 Ranking. This may be the most boring comic book to ever make it to issue #8 ever! EVER! It's not even interestingly bad enough to make fun of. It's just a boring waste of time about a character who continues to believe he's dreaming or tripping or going crazy. Although he had two different mystic people (maybe three?!) tell him he's not going crazy and that he needs to do the will of Allah or God or Yahweh or Bast or whatthefuckever. He does do some heroic shit but--as I've mentioned a boring number of times--it's fucking boring. I might as well be reading a comic book about a guy cleaning toilets and bitching about how he has to clean toilets all day. I don't know if it would be more entertaining but at least I'd know what to expect from a comic book called Janitor Johnson. When I pick up a Doctor Fate comic book, I expect magic and adventure! Instead I get...you know what I get. How many times do I have to say it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment