Sunday, September 20, 2015

Harley Quinn Road Trip Special #1


I hope this is more "time spent in motels" than "time spent on the road," if you get my horny meaning!

Amanda and Jimmy pump out so many of these Harley Quinn specials that I usually just treat them as a nice break from writing anything coherent. Shut up! I heard you scoffing your nerdy scoff and snidely saying, "As if anything you write is coherent!", followed by an ebullient snort of laughter!


I don't even know what words are anymore.

See, the thing it starts and then some stuff but then well here and what.


So the lollipop was all and the skirt hitched and the toes and calves were hey.

So then the plot and it's Tony and the sausage dog is back too. A road trip is planned just like the cover says! Oh, hey. I'm getting my words back! Whew. That was close.


Butts butt butt butt butts.

So Poison and Batman but then phone cats and brbble drzzl.


Flaked. Meaty Bits. Saucesations. Tasty Treasures. Rise and Shine. Savory Shreds.

Soon in Los Angeles more low cuts and high hems and towels and underpants.


Typing words here.

Mobile home or whatnot.


spork


guttural noise

Bikininininanas. Hallucinations. Oral sex.


spurt. nap.


What? Hunh? What's going on? Mmm, boobies.

Beaver jokes! The end!

Harley Quinn Road Trip Special #1 Rating: I haven't scanned this much cheesecake since Superboy #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment