Thursday, September 24, 2015

The New Teen Titans Annual #3 (1987)


In which The New Teen Titans ask Cousin Oliver to join the team.

Introducing, in bold letters because, I guess, he fucking sucks?: Danny Chase!


Sometimes revisiting the past is dangerous. Like how I’d completely forgotten about Danny Chase until this moment. Now I need stitches in my forehead and some new sheet rock for the bedroom wall.


Oh my! So demanding, Dick! You'll never see him say this to that piece of wet clinging shit, Danny Chase!


Of course he is! Just look at how big he . . . oh! I get it!


Liar! We've witnessed how you hunt, kill, and eat the animals! While having a telepathic conversation with them! Dick loved it!

Did you expect the Titans to be heroic during an Annual?! And did you expect me to explain what happened in this annual? I think I gave enough context clues for you to figure it out on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment