Saturday, September 5, 2015

The New Teen Titans #20 (May 1986)



The Teen Titans in this issue aren’t really The New Teen Titans so it’s probably not fair to judge how heroically they act. Although they’re actually on their first mission to save lives. I still have one issue to decide whether or not to give them credit for being heroes though becuase they fail to stop Cheshire this issue. Maybe next issue!

Number of Heroic Issues: 1 of 20.


"Batman never asks me questions while having boobs!"

Also this issue:


You think I'm making a joke about this?! Get fucked!

Just so we're clear: I didn't mean "get fucked" as in "The 9/11 catastrophe is too sacred to joke about!" I meant "get fucked" as in "You think I want to get lambasted by holier-than-thou knobheads who think the things they hold sacred should never be joked about and anybody who makes a silly joke about the subject should be treated as the most vile scum on the planet?" No thank you! Although I probably could have made a joke about women drivers, right?

Just to be clear yet again: the joke here is that I refused to make a joke about something that would get people angry at me and then casually decided that a sexist joke would be okay. That's me not making fun of women. That's me making fun of how stupid I am! It's self-deprecating with the appearance of sexism. Get it straight, you knobheads!

No comments:

Post a Comment