Saturday, September 12, 2015

The New Teen Titans #26 (December 1986)



The Titans leave Aqualad in the hands of Mento and The Hybrid so that they can rescue Nightwing and Raven from Brother Blood. To be fair, Raven and Nightwing were taken first. But whatever the case, the Titans are still just defending themselves. They might soon accidentally save the world from Brother Blood by defeating his church before they even show any intent to take over the world. Simply because they have a thing against Blood’s religion. Jerks.

At some point in this story, Wonder Girl gets a boner.



Jason Todd decides to help them out on this mission, hoping to see another vagina.


Do I want to know how he got the nickname "The King of Squirts"?

I know, I know! Squirt just means a little guy. But it also could mean he came in his little green undies when he stared directly into Cheshire's love bucket. I think he clearly saw her butthole too. I'm so fucking jealous right now.


Cyborg's logic circuit briefly went on the fritz.

This issue also outs Jericho.


And this is why Kole died a virgin.

Number of Issues In Which The Titans Do Something Heroic: 1 out of 26. And I’m beginning to think I gave them too much credit for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment