Friday, January 27, 2012

Superboy #5

So Superboy #5 takes place before Teen Titans #4. Which means I didn't have to read the books out of order. Stupid confusing idiot writers! Teen Titans #4 came out before Superboy #5 so I thought the story within it was chronologically before Superboy #5. I guess I should have read the "Next Issue" text better!



That basically makes this issue filler. So fuck you, Issue #5. You're beneath my attention!

Except for two things that I should probably note for future reference since one of the main reasons I started this blog was to help me remember what the fuck was going on in every title from month to month. So future self, when you're wondering what the hell is going on a few issues down the line, remember these two things:



First, Superboy is working with somebody mysterious. This person now has possession of Gen-13/Doctor Redhead/Caitlin Somethingorother. And the person has the ability to get Superboy in and out of the N.O.W.H.E.R.E. facility without any of the electronic surveillance detecting him.

And second, the super powered teens that Superboy captures are being kept either in Virtual Reality or at an actual farm that the Virtual Reality program was based on. And they're being kept there until this thing called The Culling. When the Culling happens, Rose Wilson will also be transformed into Ravager. So it has something to do with Super Powers granted or taken away or made stronger. My guess is that the weaker super beings' powers will be used to make the stronger metas even more powerful.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, they should have kept the chronology with the numbering and release dates. Makes no sense!

    ReplyDelete