Monday, February 15, 2016

Harley's Little Black Book #2


It's okay for Harley to pinch Hal's ass without consent because she's pinching up.

Rating: -1 Ranking.

You Harley Quinn fans know you're being fleeced for every dollar DC Comics can wring out of you, right? I mean, I am too because I keep buying all of DC's comic books! But if I weren't buying them all, I certainly wouldn't be buying all of these Harley Quinn books. No matter how likeable the character may be, these books are all the same fluffy bullshit. It's like cotton candy! There's no substance to it! I mean, it does what it's supposed to do which is give you a moment's respite from the inevitability of your eventual death! And I suppose if you enjoy Harley reacting in the exact same way but with a slight variation on the words she uses, all of these Harley Quinn stories must make your underwear sticky. See? That's the kind of thing she would say! Over and over and over again! I don't like to think of myself as mature but I'm suddenly thinking I'm too mature for Amanda and Jimmy's Harley Quinn. If I have to have a cartoonish Harley, I'll take the original from the Batman animated series. I want my comic book Harley to be dark and dangerous and insane. Instead of playing with her beaver and Mike Cock, I'd rather she were fucking corpses and throwing babies off of skyscrapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment