Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Grayson #16


When Neil Gaiman said to "Finish things," he was talking about doing adult coloring books, right?

Rating: +1 Ranking.

I don't normally care what other people like or dislike. And I really fucking hate people who judge your life and say shit like, "I pity you." But you know what? I pity everybody who doesn't find this comic book utterly charming. I pity you! Christ. That's such a condescending thing to say, isn't it? Or "I feel sorry for you." Or "You don't live a life exactly like mine so you're wasting your life, you pathetic excuse for a not-me human being."

But seriously. If you didn't find this issue adorable, there's something wrong with you. It might be your heart. Your heart might be miscalibrated. How can you not enjoy what is basically a Marx Brothers/James Bond mashup?

Whimsy is life! LIFE I TELL YOU! Stop being angry about everything and be like Dick! You like Dick, right? Who doesn't?!

No comments:

Post a Comment