Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Superman #48


I did this without a reference so I hope I got the colors right.

Rating: No change.

Is every villain in the DC You now Vandal Savage's child?

That's really about all I have to say about this issue! It's really just Superman going in for a chemo treatment and having the most unrealistic conversation between two men that I've ever read in my entire life unless Aquaman or Sinestro has had a conversation with another man under Cullen Bunn's watch and then that was probably more unrealistic.

I think Tott Dedell, Ann Nocenti, and Howard Mackie can finally sleep easy knowing that I have a new nemesis! I mean, how can I ignore Cullen Bunn anymore after he posted this! He also deleted the post so I'm glad I took a screen shot of it! Hi, Mister Bunn! Hi! Please shower me with attention the way my father never did!

No comments:

Post a Comment