Friday, February 12, 2016

Telos #5


Remember when Parallax helped stop the destruction of the infinite universes? Neither do I! But it's canon!

Rating: No change.

I read this comic book so quickly that I'm not sure I gave it enough of a chance. Although it's issue #5 of Telos so I'm surprised I'm giving it any fucking chance at all! I've never thought of myself as somebody with too much money to burn but this might be proof that I have at least two dollars and ninety-nine cents too much money every month.

Is there a comic book reviewer out there who is intimately familiar with Homer's The Odyssey so that they can point out why every single story in this series is being told? Who or what does Parallax represent? Is he a Lotus Eater? I would read The Odyssey myself but I'm too busy reading highbrow shit like Lemony Snicket and Scott Lobdell comic books.

No comments:

Post a Comment