Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Sheriff of Babylon #2


OH! All I have to do is declare this is a 10 out of 10 to get a blurb on the cover! Okay! "Ten out of fucking ten! Big ten right here! So goddamned 10 out of 10 I shit myself!"

I like stories. Stories are good. Stories are better when the writer is a good writer like Tom King. Stories are much better when you don't see the name "Cullen Bunn" on the cover of the comic book. If you don't see that name, it is a fair shot that you will be reading a good story. If you do see that name, you should sprinkle holy water infused with garlic on your eyes and then say Bloody Mary five times in a mirror. It's the only way to be certain that you won't read something terrible.

I hope Vertigo uses my blurb for one of the covers! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment