Sunday, May 1, 2016

Harley's Little Black Book #3


It would be funnier if the bunnies were beavers and cocks!

The Review!
Some times I read a comic book and I don't have anything to say about it and don't feel like spending any time trying to come up with something to say about it. This was one of those times. Anyway, y'all know what to expect from a Harley Quinn book. Zany antics. Mildly risqué jokes. At least one panel of Harley in her underwear. It's all here! Just like last time!

The Commentary!
Just so the record will show, I am at least one male who loves the Supergirl television show without any caveats or exceptions or covers to compensate for my masculinity. Supergirl is the kind of hero I expect all super heroes to be. She's compassionate, happy, and excited to use her powers to help make the world a better place. Although I do get disappointed every time she rips her shirt off at the beginning that she's wearing her costume underneath. See? I'm still a big hairy man with manly needs! Like wanting to see lacy bras and stuff! You know the stuff I mean! Like lacy boxer shorts! And maybe the stuff under those!

My biggest complaint about the show is that Kara doesn't have any female friends. Her sister doesn't count because that's family. And Cat obviously doesn't count because that's her boss. Kara's friends are just a bunch of guys. Or maybe just two guys and a martian. When she finally does get a woman in the office, Siobhan becomes her rival which is exactly the wrong direction to take. Hopefully the second season rectifies this bullshit and Kara makes a friend, preferably a peer (meaning super hero! Like Batwoman!). I suppose Siobhan can still make the switch and become Kara's friend next season. And hopefully she's not one of those competitive friends either! I want Kara to have a totally fun and carefree and meaningful female friend she can share everything with. Like kisses!

Damn male gaze! I just can't turn it off!

Too bad Supergirl wasn't guest starring in this comic book so that my introduction wouldn't be out of place.


Boy, Harley's Beaver and Mike Cock are a never ending source of jokes! Or the same joke!

Big Tony has booked Zatanna to play his burlesque show for three nights. I bet that means she's going to get into some crazy shenanigans with Harley Quinn! I hope they're sexy!

The London Legion of Superheroes are also currently staying in Harley's Wax Museum/Hotel/Apartment Building/Animal Sanctuary. And on top of all of that, some freak show ghosts move into the building!


Zatanna sleeps in her bra? This is the worst mistake DC ever made!

Zatanna and Harley join forces to get rid of the ghosts and a bunch of "funny" things happen and then the comic book is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment