Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Doctor Fate #11


Where's Perry White when you need him?

The Review!
I accidentally purchased two copies of this issue because my local comic book store is either full of sadists or smart ass practical jokers. Last week, I didn't consult my list of new comics closely enough and just made sure the number of comic books was the same as the number I was expecting. Lo and behold, it was! But I should have known something was up because Black Canary came out that week and my comic book store never fucking puts Black Canary into my subscription box. Instead they put in another copy of this fucking book. I don't mind taking the $2.24 (after discount!) hit. What I'm really worried about is that DC will think that this book sold more copies than it really should have and think that it's gaining in popularity! I suppose that won't happen since the book was already purchased by my book store and that's all that matters. Fuckers just figured out a way to get this shit out of their inventory by pawning it off on me! Bastards. Do I really need a proper review after the previous statements? I believe I've made my opinion on this book clear.

1 comment:

  1. 'Where's Perry White when you need him?' No, where's someone who teaches a REAL PAINTING CLASS when the cover needed it.

    ReplyDelete