Thursday, February 4, 2016

Midnighter #9


Harley and Deadshot didn't do any of this! But I guess a cover with a new guy named Afterthought wouldn't really sell extra copies, would it?

Midnighter #9 Rating: No change.

Midnighter doesn't do anything gay this issue. I mean, he eats and hangs out with friends and does his job which are things gay people do. So I guess everything he did in this issue was gay. I stand corrected by myself.

This issue introduces Henry Bendix to the DC You. Unless he was already introduced in The New 52 Stormwatch and I forgot about it. But then wouldn't everybody have forgotten about it thanks to the Crayola Timelords?

This issue also introduces Afterthought who might have the dumbest name in the DC Youniverse. It's Bloodlines bad! Since his power is basically the ability to outdo Midnighter's power, I would have called him Nooner. Totally more appropriate because his power is screwing Midnighter.

Harley Quinn and Deadshot make an appearance. I hope they get kickbacks on the extra cash a title makes whenever they appear on the cover. Especially Harley. I'm not sure Deadshot has that kind of star power.

Amanda Waller is still skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment