Friday, February 5, 2016

Batman Beyond #9


I'm still pretending this is Terry McGinnis.

Rating: No change.

Sometimes it feels like an issue is really light on plot because it's just moving the characters to some big reveal. That's what happened in this issue! Except the big reveal was just some guy I don't recognize because I was never into Batman Beyond! So I got to the last page and thought, "It's Sinestro! But why are they calling him Doctor Cuvier?!"

This book has been better than the initial finishing off Brother Eye story arc. But it really needs to keep pushing the envelope because another issue like this and I'm going to be completely bored of it again! Come on, Dan Jurgens! Don't you know any plots from Knight Rider or The A-Team or Riptide?!

It is kind of weird that DC Comics is making Robot Dan Jurgens whose memory cards haven't been updated since 1986 write the comic book about the DC You's future!

No comments:

Post a Comment