Thursday, November 5, 2015

In Which I Choose To Have Self-Worth

Don't worry! This isn't some namby-pamby new age self-discovery post! I already know I have tons and tons of worth! Super worthy! So much self-esteem! So we're cool.

Now is when you should worry! Because I set up a Patreon page. I've been doing this regularly for four years and probably produced 5,000 or more written pages of content. I think I screwed myself out of payment for exposure long enough! I know y'all believe artists should get paid so now the dollar bill is in your court! Please choose to support me to at least help pay for my comic book bills!

My patreon is here: The Green Gryphon. I will be slowly moving some posts over to subscriber only. My first Patreon post will be Teen Titans: Earth One: Volume One. I'll be working on it off and on to make it the besterest, funnierest post it can possibly be. So for $1 per month, you'll continue to get over fifty comic book articles per month and the squishy feeling usually reserved for when that cute guy chooses you for the couples skate.

This will not be the last post about this. I will post about this a lot. Probably inversely proportional to the response.

No comments:

Post a Comment