Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Batman and Robin Eternal #19


Girl school gone wild.

Rating: -2 Ranking.

Girl school gone wild. Did you read when I wrote that part? Well that's all I have to say about this issue! Okay, that's a lie. As anybody who has read anything I've written about comic books in the last four and a half years knows, I always have too much to say about everything. So the other thing I have to say about this issue is the best part about it was the callbacks to Grayson. But that wasn't enough to make this an interesting issue of Batman and Robin Eternal. I didn't subtract two rankings because this was a bad comic book. I subtracted two rankings because I hate when weeklies throw in an issue that doesn't really advance the plot or add to the story. This issue exists simply to reveal the Spyral satellite and to get from Point A to Point Harper Trying To Kill Cass.

My favorite part was the part that won't be acknowledged and possibly didn't happen. It's the part where Dr. Netz took Tim Drake into the supply closet to fuck him while he was loopy on Fear Gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment