Thursday, May 26, 2016

Superman Loves Wonder Woman #29


DC has finally read my letters and listened to my suggestion to turn this book into Supergirl Loves Wonder Woman (And Pegs Her Too!).

The Review!
A lot of this Final Days of Superman story has been padding to extend the story until Rebirth. I guess this is the last of that padding since Superman and Impostor Superman are finally battling their final battle. I don't think there are enough pages to deal with Chinese Superman, so he'll probably be an issue sometime in Rebirth. Hopefully he'll get his own comic book and it will all be in Chinese. That way I can make up everything that's being said and write my own Narration Boxes for it. I'll definitely make it extremely pervy.

The Commentary!
This issue is called "Fire Line". I liked it better when it was called "Burning Love" and was about Supergirl and Wonder Woman. Remember how Supergirl used to masturbate with her Kryptonian Sun Crystals in the early issues of her comic book? Oh yeah. Those were good times. Should we reminisce a little more? Let's have a flashback picture!




Oh yeah! That's good comic book!

At the end of Action Comics #52, Impostor Superman was about to be declined membership of the Justice League. This issue will probably revolve around the declining. And by declining I mean punching. Lots and lots of punching. I figure Impostor Superman should probably be defeated this issue so that Superman can spend the entire time dying in Superman #52.

While New 52 Superman and Wonder Woman battle Impostor Superman, Preboot Superman, his wife, his son, his cat, and his dog are off to find a place where they can be safe from Impostor Superman.


Hmm. I guess Ranger and the Unnamed Cat were dropped to their deaths.

The family sans pets wind up in Clark's Fortress of Secrets. I don't think he's allowed to call it the Fortress of Solitude since that's Kara's place now. Clark decides it's finally time to tell Jon his family history.


What the fuck kind of stupid advert is this, DC? Is Rebirth aimed at the asshole demographic?

Impostor Superman manages to defeat Wonder Woman and Superman. He kidnaps Superman and flies off to murder him. But Supergirl has heard the news that her cousin is getting his ass kicked, so she's on her way to save the day.

I didn't mention Batman at all because his job was babysitting Lois Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment