Thursday, May 5, 2016

Teen Titans #19


Ugh.

The Review or Whatever!
The Teen Titans have cared only about themselves pretty much since The New 52 began (and probably before that as well!). They don't change at all this issue. Wonder Girl might even be worse now that she knows she's a demigod and isn't bound by man's laws. The entire team is composed of miserably needy and lonely extroverts who accept each other as family simply because they're in proximity of each other. Not once in any issue has there been any actual bonding or intimacy that would believably bind these assholes into the family they happily proclaim they are. I hate Red Robin. I hate Bunker. I hate Beast Boy. I hate Power Girl. I hate Raven. I hate Wonder Girl. I especially hate Superboy. Thank fuck he's gone! For now! Thankfully Rebirth is happening and I'm hoping that it will erase all of the bullshit that has caused me to hate all of these characters. They're despicable narcissists full of arrogance and entitlement. And since this issue made sure to focus on only the mission of saving Lennox and nothing that happened prior to breaking into Wonder Woman's apartment, Greg Pak will probably just pretend like the Teen Titans aren't currently wanted for assisting a wanted fugitive and breaking into a prison and whatever other bullshit they did because they get to do whatever they think is right for the "family." Fuck these assholes. I hope this was the last Goddamned issue before Rebirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment