Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Earth Too: Society #10


What if Hourman had to save the world from a catastrophe that was happening just seconds before the jump to Daylight Savings Time?!

Rating: -1 Ranking.

This has simply become another one of those shitty modern takes on super heroes where the general populace mistrusts them and fears them and hates them because drama. Although I guess it's not really all that modern since it's been the basic story of the X-men since it first became the basic story of the X-men. I should probably research shit before beginning statements that could use research and then not doing the research so that the statement becomes a useless tautology.

Val-el gives up the family crest because his name is really Val-Zod and he probably shouldn't have been wearing the crest of El in the first place. Actually, he gives it up because Martha Kent is all, "My son was great but I should have been afraid of him! I'm now pleading with every thing that I'm afraid of to stop existing! The world should be the way I want it to be! Boo hoo! Farts!"

Okay, she didn't end her statement with farts. But she may as well have because it was shit.

The best part of the issue was the part where Aquawoman doesn't wear any pants under her transparent skirt. I'm still flushed from that scene! Where's my "my genitals are on fire" fan so I can cool off while looking demure?

No comments:

Post a Comment