Friday, March 11, 2016

Edge of Oblivion #3


When did Guy begin wearing a sheet of metal around his stomach?

Rating: -1 Ranking.

The Green Lantern Corps are still in another universe. They're still confused. Their rings still fail to work against the story's main enemy. And I'm still bored.

At this point in my life, I don't know what kind of crazy space adventure the Green Lantern Corps could participate in that would make me happy. But I do know that this story is simply the story which needed to be written because DC decided Cullen Bunn's idea of sending the Green Lantern's into Relic's universe was not the total shit idea it turned to be. So now DC had to publish a new story to fix that story. And to prove that the Green Lantern Corps are in a really dire situation (since, you know, being in a universe that's going to end in four days doesn't quite ramp up the tension enough), a few well-known Green Lantern Corps members had to die. Although they were just the weird fish guy, the talking squirrel, and the member who reminded everybody that Hal Jordan is a pedophile. So no big loss, I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment