Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Deathstroke the Terminator #10



In this issue, Vigilante and Deathstroke do it. They do it hot and heavy in the shower scene. Vigilante is all, "I need man hands touching my pooter thing!" And Deathstroke is all, "They don't call me Douchéstroke for nothing!" as he stroked stuff. Unless he imitated a stork. Can you have sex while standing like a stork? I mean in the shower! It seems dangerous unless your tub has those little grippy flower sticker things stuck to it.

I didn't finish describing the sexy stuff! Vig's vag was all, "A man!" And Deathstroke's Sperminator was all, "A man! I mean, um, a woman! Ha ha! Of course I meant a woman!" Then Vigalante was all, "I only want to do it once though, okay? I don't want to be in a relationship with an old man." And Deathstroke was all, "Whose in a relationship with an old man? What did Wintergreen tell you? It's not true!" Then they did it and it was smutty! Ooo la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment