Thursday, November 26, 2015

The New Teen Titans #46 (August 1988)


Why would a creature made entirely of wires need a bra to cover her tits? (I get why the vagina is covered because that makes it hot.)

Danny Chase cries like a fucking early placement four year old kindergarterner who was forced to leave the safety of his home to spend the day with strangers only to find he couldn’t play “Button, Button Who’s Got the Button?” that day. That was just a hypothetical crybaby and not anybody that I know or me even.

I forget how many times the Titans have been heroes so far in forty-six issues but it’s not a lot (6 out of 46, actually. I lied about not remembering). They’re horrible monsters who really only want to keep each other safe while causing lots and lots of property damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment