Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Constantine #13


DC Fun Fact #RandomNumber: Constantine wears a lead tie.

I just read this straight through because I don't feel like writing. The rest of this is purely for one month older me next month.

Constantine allows a guy named Spellbinder into his mind to discover his secrets. Constantine learns a few secrets himself, like how Zatanna had magicked him up when he was at his most vulnerable, causing him to be a nicer person. This is why he, completely against his character, gathered up Justice League Dark to work with a team. Spellbinder learns that Constantine is secretly working with Papa Midnite to bring down the Cult of the Cold Flame.

Meanwhile, Papa Midnite is secretly betraying Constantine to work a deal with the Cult of the Cold Flame. He's trading Constantine for New York and his own safety.

I think we also learn that Constantine performed some ritual as a child where he killed his own cat in exchange for power. That part is a bit ambiguous though.

I didn't scan any pictures because I'm really kind of fucking sick of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment