Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OMAC #4



Last issue blew my mind. I hope this issue blows something else!


This issue is called "Offline Messaging, Annoying Circumstances." I'm not impressed! Page one is failing to entertain me! I've only had 3 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours so something better grab my attention quick!



Oh yeah! I'd already forgotten that he was Obsessive Compulsive. I hope that translates to the way OMAC fights pretty soon. So he'll have to tap his right hip five times before throwing a punch. And he can only punch opponents bigger than him with his left hand and opponents smaller than him with his right hand. You know, maybe that's why he always repeats one of the last things Brother Eye says. He's got a little Echolalia going on. That's compulsive, right?

Back at Checkmate, Maxwell Lord is throwing a tantrum and firing some people and blaming others and hoping Mokarri is doing more than making chicks with heads in their crotches. I don't think he should hold out much hope though.




I imagine this Build-a-Friend will have a very fuckable neck.


Kevin goes back to work after being gone a full week. Everyone seems to be pissed off at him and then his girlfriend, Jody?, breaks up with him. But probably not really! She's just hurt that he did some traveling without her and now won't tell her what he was up to. I think as adults, sometimes you have to just trust other adults. You don't always need to know everything about everyone. Especially not the person you're sleeping with!

On this day, Kevin makes a very fateful decision to use the Subway. Brother Eye is adamant that Kevin doesn't. But Kevin doesn't care. And once he's in the subway, he realizes he loses connection with Brother Eye! He decides to test out the connection to make sure.




Hey! That's what I tweeted to Captain Atom when I read that he can hear all tweets! I hope he got my message!


Mokarri's friend he built actually ends up looking like a normal woman. Too bad! She tracks OMAC's energy signature to the subway where she drops in some bio-gator seeds. Um. Bio-Gator? What is that? A biological Alligator? Because normally isn't an alligator technological? Or spiritual?

Kevin runs from the Bio-Gators and flops about the sewers and gets chased by the Bio-Gator's disembodied heads and finally realizes he needs to turn into OMAC. He makes his way to a place where he can finally gain contact with Brother Eye and Brother Eye forces Kevin to say the phrase that changes him. It's too embarrassing to type. I'll whisper it to you: "sssshshssssh". If you didn't hear that, I'm not repeating it!

So as OMAC, Kevin handily takes care of the Bio-Gators and Brother Eye returns him to his home. Kevin grudgingly accepts his fate as OMAC. He asks OMAC why he chose him but OMAC won't discuss that now.

Later, at Checkmate Headquarters...




Now I have to figure out which book to read first when I get to Issue #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment