Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grifter #3


I'm going to tell the story of this comic in just scanned in panels with comments! It'll be like the Director's Cut of Blade Runner but with comments! Like the DVD Director's Cut of Blade Runner with Ridley Scott's Commentary Track! Try and follow along!




Of course! DUH!




The Fugitive.




Wait! When the fuck did all that happen?!




Hee hee hee. Units.




What the fuck did I miss? Didn't he get that mask in the souvenir shop with the hat in Issue #1?




But girls don't have units!




Meanwhile, in Gotham City....




Not as tough as she thought she was!




I'm still boggling at the 'most wanted man in the universe' line. I mean, the majority of the universe probably hasn't even met him!




Now your turn to hide!




Open fire! The long haired, unarmed man is slapping the shit out of them!




"I LOVE YOU!"




"Who loaded this helicopter with Flour and Fire?!




Your brother was a helicopter?




My spine smells like corn chips.




Oh! So that explains the caption at the beginning of this comic. Nice timeline, Edmondson!




That guy's a replicant as well! I mean an alien!




Green Arrow is behind it! Go kick his ass, Grifter! You suck but if you kill him, I'll change my mind!




Well, it's either Gotham or Hell. Who can fucking tell the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment