Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye #4


Cave Carson and the Chamber of Sea Creatures.

In this issue, Team EBX confronts Team Carson and comes away a better team. Team EBX is almost killed deep in the caves (one of the twins is murdered) but Cave Carson saves the rest. Most of the crew think, "Why are we after this Carson guy? He seems cool." But Ace the Corporate Sycophant points out that they have to continue to pursue Cave Carson because that's their role in the comic book. It looks like Cave will eventually convince the surviving members of Team EBX to join his crew and they'll topple Paul Has A Douchey Ponytail's empire. But first Cave Carson finds his wife's parents still alive and has to break the news to them that they lived too long because their daughter is dead.

What Did I Learn?
I'm sitting up in a tiny office with a space heater blowing warm, comfortable air all over me and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. What I'm trying to say is that I've learned that I'm exhausted and it's time to go to sleep. I think Cave Carson is still having erection troubles. It's hard to tell since I'm not exactly thinking clearly. I'm so tired!

The Ranking!
No change.

No comments:

Post a Comment