Monday, February 27, 2017

The Lost Boys #5


There's nothing wrong with being aroused by cleavage even when it's on a vampire being burned at the stake. Especially when!

There are an awful lot of females in a comic book called The Lost Boys. It must be part of the feminist agenda. Since I'm pro-feminist agendas, I don't have a problem with it. I was just pointing out the oddity of it. Don't yell at me!

I'm mostly a feminist because I believe in the Free the Nipple Campaign. Also the equal rights thing.

Why are you still yelling at me?!

In the current political climate where a bunch of stupid old white men are doing seriously dangerous things, I shouldn't be so facetious concerning feminism. What good does it do anybody? The people I agree with (feminists) don't want to read somebody treating feminism as not important and acting like feminists are shrill. It's really the MRA sea lions that are shrill although they do it in their calm "M'lady" voices that are supposed to appear logical and rational but really just expose their seething rage hidden behind their unending attempts to wear down their perceived enemies. I definitely don't want those sea lions thinking I agree with them so that they start clapping their big meaty flippers and barking wildly in agreement. That's kind of a metaphor for their failed lives: agreeing with somebody who doesn't really agree with them while they rant into the void of a world that cannot hold I'll escape now from that world from the world of Jean Valjean there is nowhere I can turn there is no way to go oooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I just woke up on the ground in a puddle of drool and blood. I think I hit my head on the coffee table enacting the Javert suicide scene. Pro tip: don't stand on an office chair with casters while singing Les Miserables at the top of your lungs.

I forgot that this story is called "The Lost Girl" which is why there are so many women in it. Although isn't that fucking typical of comic book boy culture? There are multiple lost boys but only one lost girl.

I'm not sure if I haven't been following this series closely enough or if I just don't have enough knowledge of previous Lost Boys stories to comprehend it because I'm sort of lost now too. Maybe that's the only point Tim Seeley has! Write a story which makes the reader feel lost so that the reader connects with everybody in the story who is either a lost girl or a lost boy. Well, Tim, you've succeeded! I'm thoroughly confused!

The Ranking
-1! That negative rating might be more my fault than the fault of the comic book. I just can't be bothered with investing more time into this series to try to figure out exactly what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment