Saturday, August 6, 2016

Team Titans #3


I think Battalion's hair is made from razor wire.

DC Comics decided to describe the conclusion to Total Chaos as "epic" which leads me to believe nobody at the company owned a dictionary. When Titans clash, a lot of people get called "cheeseheads," a baby sits by and watches, and Terry Long creeps me the fuck out. Aside from that, the Team Titans learn that they get to be good guys in the past with their Wolverlobo drill sergeant from the future and Donna Troy learns she'll be doing a lot of housework.

Deathstork never reappears because, as I pointed out previously, his story barely intertwines with the others and he easily could have been left out of this Total Chaos thing. But since Marv Wolfman was writing them all, I guess it just seemed natural to have all of his comics shoved into the same story. Plus a nine issue crossover is way more epic than a measly six issue crossover!

No comments:

Post a Comment